We have several opportunities available for families to help us raise money by doing and buying things that are already a natural part of your life. Each of the following fundraisers are easy ways for you to help us raise money for our school and achieve our goals. There’s no limit to how much we can raise by shopping, collecting, and eating out. Very little effort can equal a very big impact!
Remember to ask your extended family and friends both near and far to help you out with these simple money makers. Everyone’s participation makes a difference!
To donate Box Tops, please follow these steps:
- Cut from the packaging (Tip: The cleaner the cut around the dotted lines, the better!)
- Check the expiration date (Unfortunately, expired Box Tops are not accepted by the company.)
- Collect them in a bag or envelope (Keeping it on the refrigerator is a great reminder!)
- When you are ready to turn them in, please write your student’s name, teacher’s name, and number of Box Tops on the bag or envelope.(Increments of 5’s or 10’s are really helpful.)
- Have your student turn them in to his/her teacher.
We collect Box Tops found on the packaging of hundreds of quality products such as General Mills, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Ziploc, Kleenex, and Hefty to name a few. Visit Box Tops for Education for a complete list of participating brands.
To donate milk caps, please follow these steps:
- Rinse cap and dry.
- Collect them in a bag.
- When you are ready to turn them in, please write the number of caps on the bag. (Increments of 5’s or 10’s are really helpful.)
- Have your student turn them in to his/her teacher or place in the collection box in the school lobby.
We collect caps from Longmont Dairy. All caps from Milk, Chocolate Milk, Strawberry Milk, Half & Half, Whipping Cream, Orange Juice, Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Classic and Cinnamon Eggnog are eligible to turn in.
Purchasing groceries and gas are just a part of life, so why not use these everyday actions to help financially support the goals of our PTO? When you use your King Sooper Reloadable Gift Card, the store donates 5% of your bill back to us every time! Many schools in our area receive thousands of dollars every year from this simple fundraiser. There is huge potential for what this can mean to Centennial Elementary!
To use the card, please follow these steps:
- Stop by the front office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a card.
- Go to King Sooper/City Market, and fill your cart with everything you need.
- At the checkout register, show the cashier your reloadable gift card and tell him/her that you’d like to add money to the card. When prompted by the cashier, you just swipe your credit card and viola! – the money is now on your King Sooper Reloadable Gift Card. Up to $500 can be loaded onto the card.
- The cashier will ring up your groceries, and, to pay for your transaction, you will swipe your King Soopers Reloadable Gift Card. The amount remaining on the card will be listed on your receipt. You can also use the card at the gas pump after you head outside!
- Keep the card, (Please DO NOT throw it away!) and continue to reload it whenever the dollar amount is low. (If the card has a $0 balance for more than 90 days, it will no longer function as a gift card.)
Remember to grab a card for friends and relatives, too! These cards can be used for groceries and gas in 32 states at any store in the Kroger family of stores.
Throughout the school year, the PTO will host spirit nights at local restaurants. These restaurants are generous enough to donate a percentage of their proceeds from Centennial families back to the school. You have to eat anyway, so this is a great opportunity to let someone else cook dinner, enjoy the company of fellow Husky families, and help us raise money for our school.