We have several opportunities available for families to help us raise money by doing and buying things that are already a natural part of your life. Each of the following fundraisers are easy ways for you to help us raise money for our school and achieve our goals. There’s no limit to how much we can raise by shopping, collecting, and eating out. Very little effort can equal a very big impact!
Remember to ask your extended family and friends both near and far to help you out with these simple money makers. Everyone’s participation makes a difference!
To donate Box Tops, please follow these steps:
- Cut from the packaging (Tip: The cleaner the cut around the dotted lines, the better!)
- Check the expiration date (Unfortunately, expired Box Tops are not accepted by the company.)
- Collect them in a bag or envelope (Keeping it on the refrigerator is a great reminder!)
- When you are ready to turn them in, please write your student’s name, teacher’s name, and number of Box Tops on the bag or envelope.(Increments of 5’s or 10’s are really helpful.)
- Have your student turn them in to his/her teacher.
We collect Box Tops found on the packaging of hundreds of quality products such as General Mills, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Ziploc, Kleenex, and Hefty to name a few. Visit Box Tops for Education for a complete list of participating brands.
To donate milk caps, please follow these steps:
- Rinse cap and dry.
- Collect them in a bag.
- When you are ready to turn them in, please write the number of caps on the bag. (Increments of 5’s or 10’s are really helpful.)
- Have your student turn them in to his/her teacher or place in the collection box in the school lobby.
We collect caps from Longmont Dairy. All caps from Milk, Chocolate Milk, Strawberry Milk, Half & Half, Whipping Cream, Orange Juice, Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade, Classic and Cinnamon Eggnog are eligible to turn in.
Purchasing groceries and gas are just a part of life, so why not use these everyday actions to help financially support the goals of our PTO? When you use your King Soopers Rewards card a percentage of your bill comes back to us every time! Many schools in our area receive thousands of dollars every year from this simple fundraiser. You can link your cars at the Community Rewards page. The school code is TJ292.
Throughout the school year, the PTO will host spirit nights at local restaurants. These restaurants are generous enough to donate a percentage of their proceeds from Centennial families back to the school. You have to eat anyway, so this is a great opportunity to let someone else cook dinner, enjoy the company of fellow Husky families, and help us raise money for our school.