May Family Paw Print
Family Fun Night 2018 – Friday, May 4, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Centennial’s traditional year-end celebration, Family Fun Night, is upon us! We look forward to seeing you there! Some highlights to look forward to:
- Games and Activities (Unlimited Play Wristbands will be available for $10 each) – This year, we will have a bounce house, an inflatable obstacle course, balloon art, a photo booth, face painters, a ring toss, a lollipop tree, mini golf, and many more fun activities!
- Food ($1 per ticket) – Food items available for 1 ticket each include: Blackjack Pizza, hotdogs, popcorn, chips, nachos, drinks, cotton candy, and cold treats from Hau’oki Shave Ice!
- Prize Drawings ($1 per ticket) – Use each prize drawing ticket you purchase to enter into various individual drawings for a variety of gift cards, products, and experiences that have been donated by wonderful businesses and PTO partners.
May PTO Meeting
Our last general PTO Meeting of the year will take place on Tuesday, May 8th, at 6:30 p.m. As we conclude our “Grants in Action” speaker series, our final guest presenters will include two of our amazing teachers, Ms. Gallagher and Mrs. Richard. Both teachers received PTO grant money this year, and we look forward to hearing about how their new resources are having a positive impact on learning in their classrooms.
Additionally, as we wrap up and celebrate this school year, we will be holding an election for all 2018-2019 PTO board positions. If you have an interest in serving on the board, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions or receive more information. Thank you for considering this special service opportunity.
As a reminder, our general meetings take place in the Innovation Lab, and free childcare is provided for ages 3 and up in the library. We start at 6:30 p.m. and strive to keep our meetings only an hour in length. We look forward to seeing you there!
“UP!” Staff Appreciation Week – May 7th – 11th
We look forward to partnering UP with our Husky families to honor our teachers and staff members. We hope you will consider participating in the following activities to make this an extra special experience:
Eat UP! We need your help to fill our staff UP with delicious food during Staff Appreciation Week. Please visit our Sign Up Genius HERE to help out. Even though sign-ups are broken down by grade level, feel free to help out with any meal during the week.
Monday – Lift UP! Write a special UPlifting note to your homeroom teacher and one other staff member.
Wednesday – Dress UP! It’s time to get fancy and dress UP to show respect for all that our teachers and staff members do for us every day.
Friday – Brighten UP! Bring your teacher something special that will brighten UP his/her day! (Hint – Staff Favorites can be found online at: HERE)
- Family Fun Night – 5/4, 6-8 p.m.
- Staff Appreciation Week – 5/7-11
- Box Tops Final Contest Ends – 5/14
- May PTO Meeting – 5/8, 6:30 p.m.